mercoledì 3 giugno 2020

Apotheosis - The last King of Atlantis - English version

English version



Three guys come into possession of an ancient artifact of Atlantis which is revealed to be a product of the technology of ancient civilization. The last King of Atlantis comes into contact with them and leads them to rediscover the lost city through one of its colonies. A story that alternates between human dramas and divine ambitions, the epic of a people destroyed by the thirst for power and corruption of individuals. A platonic love story, an adventure made of mysteries, puzzles and humor.

Preface by the author

The last time I touched Apotheosis was many years ago. Since then many things have changed, including me. I made many cuts, some narrative cuts, some common sense cuts, resulting in a leaner, more concentrated, more intense text. I combined the two books (2007 - 2009) previously called "The key of desires" and "Ascent and fall" finally giving it a finale. I would have liked to deepen some sub-plots, but I prefer to leave a complete but not exhaustive text. This story is dedicated to Prometheus, to a man who wants to help the world but does not know or realize that the world is not what it appears to be. I hope I can arouse in him the curiosity to deepen, the same curiosity that other authors aroused in me who have treated the same identical theme, Atlantis and deification. I hope to live up to these authors and to have returned everything that was given to me as a gift.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento